Food is precious to you when you're living outdoors. Don't feed animals with your food. Because you will starve. Here are some common ways to store food outdoors.
1. Place food on a high place, such as by building a simple tower.
2. Many campsites have bear cabinets if bears are present.
3. You can also use special bear canisters, which are strong enough to store a week's worth of food for the average hiker.
How to keep food on the tree
1. Find two Numbers about five meters apart. Hang a rope from the branches of a tree five metres high.
2. Tie one end of the rope to the trunk of the first tree and throw the other end onto the trunk of the second tree.
3. Fix the food bag on the rope and pull it about 3.5 meters from the ground.
4. Tie the other end of the rope to the trunk of the second tree to ensure food safety.
So that's where the bears are and how to keep food outdoors.